Francisco Javier Lavega Périz
Partner of the Labor Law Department at “San Telmo Abogados y Economistas” (hereinafter, San Telmo).
Javier joined San Telmo in January 2014 as founding partner.
Since that moment, Javier developed his professional career in the following companies:
• 1999-2006: Garrigues Abogados y Asesores Tributarios. Associate of the Labor Law Department and since 2002 head of the Labor Law Department of Garrigues in the Canary Islands.
• 2006-2010: Ernst & Young Abogados. Associate Lawyer and head of the Labor Law Department of E&Y in the Canary Islands.
• September 2010-2014: He has developed its career it is own Firm until he joined San Telmo in 2014.
Law Degree by the University of Navarra.
Master in Business Law at Instituto de Empresa (IE). Madrid.
Javier has worked and managed, among others, the following projects:
• Employment regulation plans.
• Labor due diligences.
• Collective bargaining.
• Reports and legal opinions about all kind of labor law issues and topics.
• Design of remuneration policies.
• Representations in trials.
• Representation in labor and social security tax audit.